Being successful in the past, we can rule out water quality concerns. And Denton is just far enough West to have balance and not need fertilization. If there were environmental issues, I expect you would have said so.

Silted in, average depths?

How quickly do they want to turn this around? Are they like the guy you wrote about in Raising Trophy Bass who said that he didn't buy green bananas? (I've never forgotten that one.)

Step one, for me, would be for you to get your shock boat in to cull bass. It's pretty tough to fish a pond/ponds back into balance. Since we are in a transition time re weather, you might not solve the problem by shocking fish up now. But, it might be a good start. I assume they don't want to kill it off and start over. But, that's a good option.

The young man who will be the new Manager; is he local?

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP