Great information! Again, I can't thank you all enough for this wealth of information here in this forum. I have not limed or fertilized the pond since we moved in March 2018. The water was always a like off color, not the desired olive green but limited visibility to 18-24" until I added the big 120LL Aereator with 2 diffussors after the fish kill. Water now has 36" visibility with a black tint to it. I now have duckweed and coontail for the first time as well. I am afraid that it is too late in the year to get my bloom going but maybe after LSU does the soil and water tests I can get all the numbers headed in the right direction for a great spring spawn. No one has stocked the pond but it has a healthy population of BB, LMB and unfortunately White Crappie. I have a hump on one end that holds all the WC, so I will get them out with shiners. I plan to get my numbers right, then ASAP add 1,000 BG, 3,000 Fathead minnows, and some LMB (Spring). I have to do more research on stocking after I get my numbers right on soil and water. Thanks!