I tired to get them to go away the 1st time. I took a bucket of feed across the road from me is a big cemetery that has a nice pond. Which they followed of course. They would follow me on the mower, side by side, half way to my work. So not sure why I thought it would work because they always came bk. Well the darn things ate the food and beat me bk home. Ended up having a relative wanting some. So got a few real ex cause they would let you pick them up.after they seen a couple of there friends get put into the truck they wasnt so friendly they took off. Had to end up chasing them with a big fish net. I'm sure it was quite a funny site. I eventually won the war with them. I gotta say they won a few battles anyway. I loved those things but it just didnt work for us. Only had a few of them maybe 5 or 6.

The people who say I can't do it can just sit the @^#% down and watch me. Friends call me Rusto I also subscribe to pond boss mag. http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504716#Post504716