Originally Posted By: jpsdad
Quote:
It was exactly 4 months to the day since I got them from Keo. Once again, I can't say enough good things about my experience with Keo and how great HSB were to work with. Such an easy fish to feed train and raise. We started with 1200 fish, and I'm guessing we finished with a very similar number.

NEDOC, I have a couple of questions that I am hoping you might have answers. First, would you happen to know the minimum number they will sell/ship and do you think they might ship quantities as few as 200? Second, yours arrived on or around June 22nd. Would you happen know if they are available at earlier dates or is this the time when their first crops are ready?

I don't have definitive answers for that but I'll give my best shot. I would guess they do sell 200 at a time. BUT, when they've shipped to me they ship them in boxes of 400. Considering a good portion of your cost is going to be the shipping portion of it, I think I'd buy 400 (I think the cost of fish is .20 per fish, the rest is shipping) and then when the time comes introduce as many as needed to your filet knife. And I'm almost certain that mid to late June has been their first crop the last couple years, but they did say the weather had them running a bit behind both years.

Just a Pond Boss 'sponge'