Talked to Todd Overton yesterday. He is getting in some 13" Grass Carp this week and I will be picking some up this Coming Saturday. Hopefully they will start chowing down on my Bushy Pondweed Sunday. We also discussed additions of Tp and came up with a plan to add 100 lbs of Tp to be used as fall forage for the lmb. These Tp will be in the 3 to 6" size and hopefully they will help my lmb fatten up for the winter. My thinking is by adding them now and if they follow my past experience with Tp @ the pond, then I will see them slowing down and out by the first couple of weeks in December. I did add 50 lbs of 6" Tp last April but I have not seen any since then. My past experience with Tp and the fall die off is they most likely feed my lmb but they also feed the Bald Eagles and an Osprey along with some river otters that show up. the otters didn't stay very long due to some pressure applied by me. Traps and gun powder will deter them!

"If YOU ARE WONDERING" The information about fall stocking of Tp came from some prior post and discussion with Al (Fireishot). Pond Budget, I don't need no stinking pond budget! smile

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy