I'm now thinking this could be a combination of things taking place but it seems clear the YP are starving..

Background on the pond.. it was an existing pond but completely drained and pushed out in 2016. 400 YP were stocked, 250 BG, 150 RES, Lots of FHM, 50 HSB. Goal was to have a strong YP population but I also wanted BG and HSB for fun fishing.. The pond takes in a lot of runoff during every rain event. It's almost always chocolate muddy in the until mid summer. This year in particular was the clearest year so far since many weeds and plants established. 12' deep in one area 4-6' deep in most other areas. lots of good shallow hiding spots for small fish. Has bull head that i'm sure stir it up as well. Turbidity could play a large part in the YP starvation in my opinion.

Moving forward what should I do? Throw in the towel on hopes of a YP pond and just stock LMB? Maybe the LMB would actually help the YP in my case since they would hammer down on the bull head that are making it muddy... maybe not.. they might wipe out any remaining YP?

Stock more HSB? and harvest every BG and BH i catch in attempt to save it as a YP pond?

Any other ideas? Seems like a tough fix.