I mentioned in a previous thread that I was raising fingerling Cc in a stock tank. I don’t have a local source for larger cats and wanted to raise some for release in my ponds that have lmb. My goal was to grow them large enough to avoid being a snack for the bass . I started this back in May and today was the release day. I did not take weights and measurements but I was quite surprised at the extreme difference in growth. I would say that about 50% grew from 2” to about 6” and are likely to survive just fine (I don’t have big lmb at this point). The surprises were the extremes. I had about 20% that appeared to grow so slightly that I question whether they grew at all. And then I had about 10% that grew so significantly that I’m surprised they didn’t eat the non-growers. They were easily double the size of the 50% median population. So basically I started with a bunch of 2” fish last May and ended up with fish that ranged from barely more than 2” all the way up to 8 or 9” with the bulk of them in the 6” category. I fully expected some variation in growth. I did not expect it to be so extreme. Just sharing my experience. Nothing too exciting. Carry on. 😊