Iam not sure if many would be interested in my project or not, but I have enjoyed reading and looking at other projects on this forum for the last few years and decided I would post a little bit of mine. I am in no way as scientific as others on here, but I do have a passion for fish, and I just got lucky that this was able to happen. I have been calling it the big experiment. This is how it started. We had a just shy half acre cattle water hole that was deep with muck, and so much coontail you couldn't row a canoe across it. Spring of 2017 I dug a couple spots out near the banks for the dogs having no idea that in just a few more months that those two little holes would end up to be 2 acres big. Here's a couple pics to start (hopefully they show up) more to come as I have time. I'll try and show how I went about getting the mud out and getting it to dry out in a very short amount of time. I'll also talk about what I stocked, by then I might be talking about what failed. There is a wild card fish.

Attached Images
0001.jpg 1001a.jpg
Last edited by mikepjr; 09/28/19 03:03 AM.