A first for me. I removed 2 14" lmb and one 15" for eating and cooked em up last night. I was sure they were males, and when I cleaned them there were no eggs. Fishing was good and the top water bite was on. The only bad thing was after catching around a dozen I had a nice 4 lb'er break me off and I hate that. I don't like leaving a lure in a nice 4 lb fish. I should have checked my line after each fish was caught. Dumb on my part! The other lmb caught were in the 16" size and were fat and sassy. I did not weigh them but am sure they were above the charts since a 16"er would not be in the 3lb range. I also discovered I have a lot more Bushy Pond weed than I thought I had. More than I want, so Grass carp and spraying weed killer will be needed. I also discovered my diffusers were not running, set up for midnight to 9 am. I know they were running a few days ago but not sure how long it's been since they were running and when of if they were running. Sometimes we will lose power at the farm and then when the power comes back on my timer starts back but starting times will not be where I want them, so I suspect the diffusers are running but not sure what time of day they are starting up. Will check on that today. It was a good day at the pond.

Last edited by TGW1; 09/25/19 07:26 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy