Well I havnt been able 2 start the new test yet. I got caught up at work a couple days and it's been pouring here anytime I get a chance. I'm guessing that would change since things since I would mostly be scoping up fresh rain water and not a true test of the standing water in there. I will most certainly post all the pictures and results I get.

I have a question or a thought or whatever you wanta call it. I was thinking since clay seems to be the problem with the suspension of it. When it does accumulate together and fall. Wont it help seal the pond at that point? If there is a leaking point. Wont it find the seep and help seal it? Kind of like a bathtub drain. If so would that help more people to be able to put bags of clay around the seep? I could be way off on this just trying to use my simple mind a little bit. If so any body need some clay i have some extra. The more ya take the deeper my pond gets lol.

The people who say I can't do it can just sit the @^#% down and watch me. Friends call me Rusto I also subscribe to pond boss mag. http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504716#Post504716