Tj, Thanks for jumping in. The 3 per acre came from a little research here. So I'm glad you recommended stocking half that many smile And yes my plans were to go see Al as this hot Texas weather cooled off. After his invitation to come visit I thought I would take him up on that. It's nice to see what you guys have learned and then passing it on to others like me.

Al, Thanks for the thoughts on direction to go. I would like to come see soon as things cool down a little. I want to see your spray set up first hand. And wanted to know when you found the best time to spray. Now as far as your questions. I no longer fertilize the pond. Not saying I won't sometime in the future but for now I am happy with the happy water smile We did an Alum treatment awhile back because of the water visibility was about 9" of what Mr. Cody called Detritus. He was nice enough to ck my water. Thank you Bill Cody! The treatment did great. Todd Overton help me out a lot with that and Rainman was nice enough to join in on the Alum treatment recommendations also. Our visibility now runs at or around 30" consistently and that is about where the plants stop growing. Say for the most part around 3+ feet.

Mr Cody, as always, you provide Great information. I was not sure but I thought the Bushy pondweed and the Apw was a primary food source and that was a concern. I do not want all of my veggies gone, wiped out, just looking for some control. I may be a control freak smile Bob Lusk recommends Apw when talking veggies in the PB Mag, Facebook and here. He also mentioned he likes Bushy Pondweed. Bill, your plant consumption chart is wild! So happy I asked my question to you guys!!

Snrub, we are similar in so many things when it comes to our ponds. Crazy close in size, timing etc. You have the smallies I wished to have and I have the Hsb but still we are close so I like your comments as always.

And Itbass, wow! that's a lot of grass carp. Hope things are going well for you.

Last edited by TGW1; 09/21/19 06:28 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy