Update - as of today i've removed about 55 +/- BG using the cloverleaf traps . The vast majority of what goes in the trap are the freshly stocked HBG. On average I catch 25 fish per trap per day, with no bait.

I have found 4 dead HSB, and saw one more this morning on his last leg - swimming slowly near the top gasping for air, so a little worried about them all making it. There could be more dead in the grass along the edges that I've not yet seen, which worries me. Hopefully the other 15 or so, plus the SMB and 2LMB make it and go some BG damage control.

We did get a nice rain on Friday and Saturday that raised the water level about 4-5", which was much needed. My "drains" that were put in to collect runoff seem to be working well as when we get a good rain there is a stead inflow of water.

Last edited by jpws; 08/26/19 09:03 AM.

.20 acre pond-that leaks/4-5' deep. Stocked 6/22/19 with 300 BG(supposed to be HBG, removed 100+/- so far), 100 RES, 3carp. On 8/20 added 300 HBG, + 21 5"HSB. 8/21 added 5 8" SMB, one 10" LMB , one 14" CC