Not to hijack here but here goes. Your thoughts?

I just returned from a 10 days vacation @ White River Ark. And returned to find one of my diffusers was not kicking up any bubbles from my 6 diffuser kasco RA system. This diffuser sets in the bottom of a 12' depth section of the pond. This section is what I might call a pond within a pond. It is an area where a 100yd roadbed separates it from approx. 2 acres of an open water area of the pond. This roadbed is 12' wide and has 6 foot water on top of it and 10 foot on the other side of the rd bed. Two other sides of the pool blends into about an acre of 6' water and the 4th side of this pool is a steep shoreline. I would say this pool is 100yds by 50yds. I have not checked the water temp in this pool area because I just discovered this yesterday. However the water temp at last check was 87 top to bottom with the six diffusers running nights 10pm to 9am. I am thinking I might just shut off this deep area diffuser while under repair and see if a thermocline develops if it has not already done so. What are your thoughts on this guys?

Last edited by TGW1; 08/08/19 09:19 PM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy