Question about how many gallons of water this system can move? I have read how important it is to cycle your pond at least once a day. I am not sure if my current system is achieving this goal.

We have a 2.5 acre pond in Central Iowa. The maximum depth is 12 feet and I would guess the overall average depth at 9 feet. When we purchased the land last fall, the pond already had windmill aeration with 1 Double Disc Diffuser. I am unsure of the brand or system output. After reading about the importance of aeration, I purchased a Solar Aeration System this spring to have in addition to the windmill. We purchased a Solar 5 AerMaster Direct Drive Aeration System, since we have no power onsite. The system has two Direct Drive Solar Compressors rated at a combined 5.6 CFM. It also has 4 Low PSI Optimal Double Air Disc Diffusers.

Can anyone give me an estimate on how many gallons of water my solar unit would cycle at 5.6 CFM? Two of the diffusers are placed at 12 feet and the other 2 are at 10 feet. I am not looking for anything exact, just wondering if I am even close to cycling my pond given perfectly sunny conditions.

Thank you in advance for the assistance!

2.5 acres with LMB, RES, BG and CC