The wildlife articles could definitely go. Most are for you southern guys. What's a quail? lol I want to read about ponds not deer, and quail. You can skip the recipe articles too. 97% of your audience is male. Most of us never cook.

Need some more articles on pond forage for Northern waters. Gizzard shad don't work, threadfin,, too cold. GS have a parasite, so what's left? Would TFS be perfect for us? They populate like crazy then would be gone in the winter. Delve into, and encourage northern guys to raise other types of bait fish in their forage ponds. Heck, you could even have two separate issues. This should be a featured article every issue. Northern and Southern version. And no, most of us in the north do not have trout in our ponds. We are flatlanders and the climate is too warm.

Some articles, like water chemistry are dry and boring. Stop it! You read it Bob, and then interpret if for us lower IQ guys.

"I renovated my old pond" article every month. I bet there are thousands of old ponds out there that need to be fixed up. Every month an article on someone that renovated one. Include how much it cost too. That way the rest of us can get an idea on what we are in for.

More DIY articles for guys that don't have million dollar ranches in Texas. Example, I made my own structure. I made my own aeration system, I made my own muck rake, I made my own dock, I made my own electro fishing boat. Stay away from Field and Stream disease. This is where they write about their $30k hunts in Africa. A lot of your audience is poor country boys.

Should we be restocking older smaller ponds to increase genetic diversity? How? Self managing an older pond article every issue.