Yesterday I was able to get files from a friend with a DJI Phantom 4 Pro that were filmed a week and a half ago; the clearing around the barn in the first picture is 0.35-0.4a per Google Earth measurement for scale, and the barn is 36x48.

Second picture shows the overall contour of the pond; along the east bank (top of pic) you can see some pea gravel we had dumped for a kayak launch and spawn habitat around the dock.

This past Sunday I was able to get about 1/3 done with our dock, which will be two 6x12s in a T configuration...I hope to complete it by this weekend. At normal full pool, depth at the very end of the dock should be 4' or so. This pic was taken 6 days after we received the rain mentioned upthread; depth was holding steady around 6" despite sunny, dry and upper 80s/low 90s temps.

I initially was thinking a single 9" diffuser for the pond would be sufficient, but after research I'm now thinking two 9" diffusers, placed either side of the current water, on 4' risers (I like the DIY concrete base with PVC pipe risers I've seen on here) which should put them at 6-8' depth at full pool waterline.

I might be able to get by with a Hiblow 120LL (I like its low noise and relative energy efficiency given power will be run from my off-grid solar barn, though I do have three additional panels/600w total PV to install) with diffusers at 6-8' depths, but am also now considering a Gast 0523 or AT05. Either Gast is less money than a Hiblow 150/200 and seems to spec better for 10' diffuser depths, but I am a bit concerned about their power consumption and noise level. I am admittedly a bit torn between "buy once cry once" and "some aeration, even if not mathematically perfect, is going to be better than no aeration whatsoever."

Would 15lb of FHM stocked two months before the panfish (if not also the bass and CC) be 'too many' FHM given their recruitment? My desire is to provide a large forage base to help support rapid initial fish growth.