So I decided to post under creating habitat. Not sure how many were following my pond build and I only posted Day 1. Was not seeing many views so I am jumping ahead to adding Structure/Habitat. The pond is now completed. I had some ridges cut in. Some humps and bumps added and some stumps put back in on a couple of deep spots where ridges were cut in. Also I added several pipes cover with concrete we dug up from an old house foundation on another part of the property. Also added a couple of stacks of cinder blocks in different areas. Now I need to start adding some other things. Would you go with something like Honey Hole products or something similar or more natural cover. I have tons of cedar trees on the property big and small. I know you should only create about 20 to 30 percent so I don't want to overkill. Any ideas? Here is a short video of basically what I have done so far, however I have several coves that have nothing currently as you will see, and a few with just some small concrete or cinder blocks. Let me know what you think before it starts taking on water. Easier now than later.

https://youtu.be/mDC3sPSqTyQ