Update -

Feeding -
I've been feeding Optimal Jr for a few weeks now, and is going well. I feed by hand about 1/2 cup a day and there are a bunch of waiting mouths when i start to throw. When i step on the pier, i can see them racing to the end...kinda funny actually. They will hit anything....and i've limited by 9yo to catching only 4 per day - with a tiny barbless hook. So far there have been no fish hurt ( that we can tell) and kids is having a blast.

Grass/Moss - it is getting worse. i suppose it is the grass layer on the bottom that is dying and floating up. it is all submerged about 1' under the surface. I suppose i'll have to get in and rake it out.

ANyone suggest any chemical, dye, or other to knock it out? or, regardless would i have to get in and remove the dead moss anyway?

Water Level - we had tons or rain in mid June - the pond is down some 10" or so since then....and...i'd guess has lost 3" or so in the past few weeks. I don't have alot of depth so every inch is valuable.

Hybrid Striped Bass - i've not yet put them in but will do so soon.
given my HBG were 1-3" when i put them in, is there a size HSB that i should NOT exceed now in putting in? i was told by the fish farm that they have all sizes. i don't want them to eat ALL my freshly stocked HBG and RES, so what size HSB should i order? please advise.

Last edited by jpws; 07/18/19 01:18 PM.

.20 acre pond-that leaks/4-5' deep. Stocked 6/22/19 with 300 BG(supposed to be HBG, removed 100+/- so far), 100 RES, 3carp. On 8/20 added 300 HBG, + 21 5"HSB. 8/21 added 5 8" SMB, one 10" LMB , one 14" CC