." Changes: Personally, I would like to see more articles NOT about LMB and BG - those have kind of been done enough. I would be interested in detailed information on other species being given more often in the future. For example, I never plan to stock Tiger Muskies, but I think an encompassing article on their use in sport ponds would be very interesting."

I too, would like to see more on the subject of other species such as YP, WAE, etc...
I also think one must be careful of how far outside the box one gets from the private sector of fisheries management. I realize customer base can grow but as Lusk also states-you can loose customer base if they loose interest.
I'm personally attracted to items such as DIY structure ideas, SMB spawning structures like TJ has. Growth rates or expected growth rates-NOT WR-of many species. How growing seasons affect different species, etc.
Not my ball but I'd hate to see this turn into a "how to place your deer feeder" FAQ.
I like the idea of addressing product ratings from vendors listed in the PB resource guide-I have one I'm not happy with and people need to know why.
My 2 cents..

Last edited by Snipe; 07/16/19 04:41 PM.