Color is a pretty fertile green with visibility only about 12-14" right now. I have had a constant bloom ever since I started it up. I have been running aeration from 11:30 PM to 9 AM. When I checked yesterday afternoon, I still had about a 5-6 degree difference from top to bottom, however, with the shorter run time the DO was almost non existent near the bottom. When I ran 24/7 the DO was great top to bottom but the temps were too high so I had to pick my poison and decided to go with maintaining some type of temperature refuge.
As for my watershed, There is only about 2 acres that drain into the pond and any overflow goes right out the spillway. That is unless we have a major event (8-10"). If that's the case, I will be screwed because at that point I will get overflow from a local bayou along with all of the undesirables that will bring. They are in the process of building a diversion canal that will eventually route all of this excess water straight to the Mississippi, but that project is still 3 years from completion. If I can just hang on until then....In the meantime, how do I handle a deluge as far as aeration goes?