The only one I personally know, in your general area, is Greg Grimes in Ball Ground Georgia.

I PERSONALLY would add bluegills. They are huge spawners and should do a good job of feeding your predators when they get too large to live on minnows. And, the minnows are generally used to give other small stocked fish a jump start. They disappear after year one but have done their job. I'm not adverse to adding fatheads every year to feed young of year fish. If you want them to possibly last a little longer, add some nesting structure for them. They nest on the under side of structure in shallow water. Old tires that have had holes cut to sink seen to work great.

Not all of your fish will come to feed in a 3 acre pond. Especially the smaller ones that are groceries for the larger ones. And, you did say, as budget allows. We all have that constraint.

At this time, the water in Texas is too warm to add fish to water. No idea about your area.

You might consider getting on Facebook on, I believe, Wednesday night. Lusk has a program and fields questions.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP