Welcome back to posting SWMO 2. I've just reread your entire thread, and agree you have a difficult and very interesting road ahead of you.

Those big (20+ pounds-yikes!) catfish seem to me to be the first problem to address. You have been going at it. How about chumming them, same time, same place each day, getting them accustomed to a particular food. I suppose it could be floating or sinking fish pellets, hot dogs, dough baits. Whatever you'd like to use. After a few weeks of their coming to feed, start the slaughter. Don't try to catch any before they seem really comfortable coming around for groceries.

Then get several baits in the water at once. If you feel safe shooting at the pond, be ready with a shotgun or bowfishing gear, too. Be as stealthy as you can. They'll catch on quickly to the danger, so be prepared to be efficient, efficiently deadly.

After the cats are gone, some bass may have a chance at growing larger. Your bass culling sill have more of an effect. I successfully lowered my bass population over the course of 3 years by hook and line fishing. My pond is much smaller than yours. I removed approximately 200 bass out of 1/4 acre. This year I stocked 25 adult bluegills. It is likely that they will successfully recruit plenty of young.

The best of luck to you. It's completely up to you of course, but I'd keep and encourage the diverse mix of sunfish in your pond.