From the calls I made and from other houses I've seen there are no codes that it has to be a certain distance away, the septic tank will be about 60 feet away from the pond. When it comes to flooding and run offs I'll never have and issue. The land doesn't hold water and I'm building up a pad about 2 feet.

I was aware that the stilts were for flooding purposes, I live in south Louisiana about 25 minute drive to the golf so all the camps that way are all on stilts. I just wasn't sure if stilts helps the foundation factor. Incase one were to sink it could be shimmed where as my slab if one part were to sink from pond seepage, water table, whatever it may be it'll crack the foundation. I can solve the erosion problem, and I don't have a flood problem. It's just the fact I don't know is the land a couple feet under the ground is water logged and soft from the pond being so close and end up cracking my foundation. I'm new to a pond and for sure new to getting a house built. So I have no idea. And all the home builders around here won't come out and look until I get pre approved