Further notes: A number of different age classes are showing up in the samplings indicating recruitment is coming along fine. All fish healthy with high RWs. Have not caught a red ear this year. Haven't fished for them and I provide crickets for our guests because IMO there is less deep hooking with crickets over worms. Have at least one large common snapper that has been in the pond since renovation. I first observed it eating dead fish after I killed the fish. It shows occasionally eating pellets. Pretty cool watching a 20 pound or so turtle daintily eating pellets one at a time. Our three bedroom house[cabin] is know 90 % renovated and we continue to improve the grounds. Our 14 blueberry plants are three years old and growing rapidly with a bumper crop this year. Our ten thornless blackberry plants are loaded. We are little by little adding to our raised bed garden. Added two plum trees to go along with our three pear trees. Plans to add a couple peach trees this winter.

Deer were a problem initially but since purchasing "Wireless Deer Fence" we have solved that issue. We use it both at our home in town and on our 18 acres in the country. It really works. Here's the link. https://wirelessdeerfence.com

Green sunfish/coppernose hybrids still showing up in our samples. One large green sunfish and a hybrid weighed in over a pound and made the "eating" bucket. All are removed when caught.