Originally Posted By: s252101
Originally Posted By: SetterGuy
Love the grain bin gazebo! We have some friends in Chilli that have one by their pond. They have a few other friends that all have them. I think they’ve formed a grain bin gazebo society. Or something like that. We’re all in our 60s so it could just be us old folks involved. Ha!
Also, my SMB have reproduced, and my SMB beds are not nearly as nicely made as yours are.
My county isn’t listed as dry as Livingston, but my place was that dry. But the drought is now, way more than over. More rain coming through tonight.
Love to see the kids swimming early. We did the same. Looks great.

SetterGuy that's good news about your SMB. Now I need you to get out there and catch a few of your original stock and post some pictures. I would love to see how they have grown. Have they been in there 3 years yet?

This was last year. Haven’t caught one this year, but see them moving in the shallow water. They were stocked 10/10/15, 4-8”. (60 of them) Hopefully they are 17-18” by now. Stocked along with 25 HSB that have never been seen again. whistle

Last edited by SetterGuy; 05/23/19 10:30 AM.

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023