Tracy, it is a large area. It's 1/3 of the total surface acreage, and double what I usually treat but here are my thoughts.

I'm treating coontail, bushy pond weed, and potamogeton, and all three are just now starting to aggressively grow. All the rain has kept us at full pool since last October, and has meant the siphon often drains for several days at a time. Because of the current the siphon creates and rolling spawns of CNG, RE, tilapia, and LMB, I needed a window to spray. Still water and 3-4 days of post treatment sunshine mean I have to treat when that opportunity gets presents itself, and it did this last week. The high water level, allows me to get closer to the current shoreline, and treat weeds that aren't always reachable in summer. It also is cheaper in the long term chemical wise. If I jump on spotty invasives as early as possible, then I won't be spraying weed mats all summer.

A side affect of all this is also almost immediate weed free shallow water for CNBG spawns. For years they fought through coontail to make isolated nests based on availability, not preference. Last year and this spring, I've seen more group beds than ever before. Often with 10-15 nests in a group.

No advice here, just what I do with my big puddle to make it work.

I've had the Grizzly several years now, and love it. All welded, and 6' wide make it very stable for a tin boat.

AL