I'm pretty sure the formulation used around my pond is the toxic to fish type, sales rep called it 2,4-D "6 lb.". Directly quoted from the PDF label I posted at the top of this page.

Quote:
This pesticide may be toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water, to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment wash waters or rinsate.

Quote:
Do not apply at wind speeds greater than 15 mph. Only apply this product if the wind direction favors on-target deposition and there are not sensitive areas (including, but not limited to, residential areas, bodies of water, known habitat for nontarget species, nontarget crops) within 250 feet downwind. If applying a medium spray, leave one swath unsprayed at the downwind edge of the treated field

Quote:
2, 4-D esters may volatilize during conditions of low humidity and high temperatures. Do not apply during conditions of low humidity and high temperatures.

Attached Images
Lincoln Weather 5.16.19.PNG
Last edited by Shorty; 05/18/19 12:13 PM.