Hey everyone - this is my first time posting as I'm finally a pond owner. I recently purchased an 85 acre tract of land with a man made 3 acre pond in Ten Mile Tennessee. The pond was built about 50 years ago by damming up a small valley. It's spring fed with good flow (always full) and goes from approximately 20 feet deep near the dam tapering back to nothing at the inflow. Approximately 75% of the pond is 5 feet or more deep. Because of the sellers circumstances, the property hasn't been maintained in about 10 years and the pond needs a little love to get the weeds back under control. I know it has LMB and BG (have seen them both) but I really would like a professional stock assessment in addition to an evaluation on the weeds and anything else my novice eye might not be noticing so I can develop a proper management plan.

Since I do not currently live in this area, can anyone recommend a good company/s that covers this area for an evaluation, stock survey and weed treatment / management plan for a fair price?

Thanks in advance... pic of the pond in the attachment...

Attached Images
20190326_170402.jpg
Last edited by Musky Jim; 05/12/19 08:18 PM.