Thanks Anthropic. The water is colored with midnight blue pond dye that has been diluted due to recent rains and is a really pretty color right now. It is starting to get an algae bloom so taking on a green cast to the blue color, which it needs with the new BG fry I am seeing.

Good info bassmaster61. I knew the feed plate could be adjusted but did not think about it being set differently on different units from the factory. I can see also where different feeds would have different feed rates. I would think AM600 would feed differently than AM500 or MVP. I like the feed rate where mine is set. I actually changed the settings today to 16 seconds each at 7, 8, and 9am and 5, 6, 7pm. Way too many choices. May drive myself nuts trying to figure out the best feed pattern.

Eric I have always fed around the circumference of the pond so have had lots of growth but few of the largest BG. Lots of medium size BG but few really big ones. With the feeder I am hoping there will be a few "pigs" that hang around the feeder and get a few of my BG to the size I see some of the other ponds on this forum sport.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

Last edited by snrub; 05/08/19 08:29 PM.

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine