Couple of things happened at the pond over the past few days. One was while I was hand feeding Aquamax lmb pellets. I threw out a few and was getting an eye survey of the fish in the area when I see this Xtra Large lmb swim under a chunk and she just eyeballed it for awhile. She was shaped like a horseshoe and was just hugh! She has to be a Florida lmb because of her size and the fact my northern lmb cant be that large yet and from my understanding the northern does not get that horseshoe shape. She finally sucked down the food chunk. I have never seen a Florida lmb eat fish food before. Man, it's nice to see that sized lmb in the pond. Would have been better if it had been on the end of a fishing pole.

The next thing was while I was walking the boat ramp area, my golden was wading in the water and was about chest deep. He caused a few smaller fish to swim out of the pondweed and when that happened a nice sized lmb attacked these fish and swam between the legs and under the Golden Retriever. Sam, the golden, jumped straight up into the air, freaked out and got out of the water. It was funny to see smile It took a few minutes before Sam got back into the water. Normally I can't keep him out.

All of the above made a great time at the pond.

Last edited by TGW1; 05/03/19 07:38 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy