It's not usual for me ta be nice but I'm gonna make the BIG effort. Just read tires for structure and was ashamed of myself. Yrs and yrs ago myself and a jerk named Phil had an ongoing evil verbal harshing that must have made some ears bleed. He had insulted and harassed a very nice man and good friend of mine named Cecil. Actually told the man on this public forum that he was happy Cecil didn't have children and then sent him a copy of Childrens magazine. Now in my book that's kickin below the belt. None of the mods said anything or deleted his insult so I lit up. I believe a spade is a spade and will loudly announce it. After a few days of very rude remarks back and forth between Phil and myself, TJ sent me a pm and kindly suggested I be a bit more mature and let the whole thing just die out. Well I quit harshing Phil and eventually he got tired of recieving no recognition of his idioticy and also let it drop. My point here is to thank TJ for his wise advice and also to thank everyone here who has helped me with my pond for the last 12 yrs. Bob-O

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.