Today I stocked 50 4in HBG and 1#FHM in a 4yr old >.25ac tank/pond with "no" fish. It was cleaned out during the drought. In a another tank I added 200 2in BG, 20 2in RES and 3# 3-4in Shiners to a .5ac tank. The second tank was originally stocked 8yrs ago with only CC and BG but now has underweight LMB and some CC. It did not go dry during the bad drought. Yes, the 2nd may be a lost cause but I am not paying. Just having fun. Today we caught some clearly underweight 8-16in LMB and 4-6in BG that looked pretty decent. I did not see any small YOY or BG in near that range. There is a 5'x20' cattail stand recently established, some shallow grasses, FA and some what I believe to be American pond weed. That that is it for habitat. Zero hard structure. This tank had fish trying to eat fallen dove a few years ago. They are starving IMO. Maybe it can be improved. I know it needs some culling!
In a 3rd tank I caught a UW 7in LMB on earthworm, cut it up for bait and caught a very UW 17in CC. Zero BG or FHM were observed. I also hooked 2 nice LMB but am blaming the borrowed equipment on hook set failure.
This was my first attempt to try and help and assess these BOW.

How are you going to know unless you try!

NW TX 2ac main pond fed from 1100ac watershed going through 2 2+ac sediment ponds. 1st filled 10/2018
900BG, 200RES, 200HBG, 100CC and 23# FHM...."Free" BH, GSF GSH, LMB & ??? 75LMB 3/2020
I subscribe!