I actually killed my first coral snake on my property last year and it was only about 20 ft. from my driveway at my house and 8 ft, from my walkway down to the pond!! I took the close look to see the red and yellow kill a fellow and that was all she wrote!! As a child back 50 years ago I purchased a Havahart livecatch trap for racoons. We had a family farm near Corpus Cristi Texas. I still have and use that trap today!! That is how good they were built back then!! I have several newer ones that work but not built near as well. I might have just been a dumb kid but I caught a few skunks in that trap and just walked slowly up and released them. I was always told a skunk cannot spray unless they can lift their tail to open the musk gland. The doors fall in on the trap and keep the skunk from raising his tail. I did learn one more thing...I decided to shoot one when it left the trap and found that they automatically release the musk as it relaxes and dies!! Won't make that mistake again. Part of our farm was a poultry egg farm and possums,skunks,racoons, all would eat eggs. Also in south Texas I have many tales of encounters with diamondback rattlesnakes!!

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.