In my younger years I was an avid quail hunter for many years and have had many a Pointer sprayed. I have tried many different concoctions to clean up the dogs and never found anything that really worked to remove the strong skunk odor. And Zep, we have the Diamond back and the Timber Rattler, I don't care for either one. The timber can grow very large when compared to other poisonous snakes around here. And if you want to see a rattler in the wild then travel to the east side of the Caprock on I-20 near Big Springs and Lamesa. When on top of the Caprock take any blacktop rd off of I-20 in the evening just before dark. The snakes will gather on the rd for warmth. Lots and Lots of them smile Or make the Rattlesnake roundup in Sweetwater.

Now for me I don't want snakes at the pond. I will let the Kingsnake and some others slide on by but if it is in or on or beside the pond, a watersnake of anytype that is a different story. I have kids at the pond and dogs and ME so No snakes are allowed.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy