It appears that I have finally been hit. Started feeding 2 weeks ago and didn't see many coming to feed. OK, it's early so wasn't concerned. Fished last week when I fed and caught 6 nice, healthy bluegills. Went there again yesterday and hit a 2 second test throw. Again, not many came to feed. Fished about 1/2 hour and caught 4. Again, nice healthy fish.

In the past, when the feed hit the water LOTS of big bluegills came to feed and fed voraciously. A 10 second throw lasted no time. They still hit the feed with a lot of enthusiasm but maybe only 20 or so fish as the feed blows away.

The jury is still out but the evidence is pretty compelling. I've seen it before on other peoples ponds. One local guy showed me pics from a game camera on his backyard pond of them hitting his place.

I don't live there and, even if I did, I can't monitor it 24/7. On the plus side, baby BG predation ought to be down so they will replenish themselves.

Once again, it's Mama Nature at work and she can be mean.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP