Flame, like you I have a floating pier and there are always bg near or around or under the pier but I am pretty sure they will seek deeper water when its blue bird day. the feeders concentrate them at lest during feeding times. I am now feeding Purina MVP where different sizes and weights of the feed comes into play. About 50% of that feed sinks and I see the largest cnbg all most never feed on top but feed on the sinking feed targeted about two feet below surface. I am pretty sure the larger lmb do the same and feed a few feet below the surface. But I have to say we are both lmb fisherman and have caught many a lmb on the surface. So are you seeing any lmb reproduction with all your cnbg? For me I had to add additional lmb to the pond to get a spawn. If you don't see any lmb feeding then maybe you might need to add some lmb to the mix to get back to balance or over time you may not have any lmb in the pond. The lmb you pictured awhile back was an outstanding fish and reminded me of what a trophy lmb pond might look like.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy