Al, when talking weak in the bottom of the food chain, I am thinking most all of us who have bg/lmb ponds(lake in your case) will be what we think of being weak in the two to four inch sized forage is due to the time of year. We are just now coming out of winter where the lmb feed on the bg during the winter and without bg production during the winter that would weaken the forage numbers I would think. My last eshock was done in the month of March and showed to have low numbers in the 2 to 3" bg. But the lmb were for the most part all in the 100 to 120% range. And I know I had a lot of the larger sized bg in the pond at the time.

So here is a question. Bare with me, I have three feeders where I see at least 50 cnbg sized in the 8 to 10" range. These are really nice bg. How many fry will be produced per spawn by these 150 large sized cnbg? And how many will make it the 3 to 4" range? And what about the other bg in the 7" size? They will spawn also? I am hoping these bg will produce my forage and will get my weak back up soon. thoughts?

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy