I have my fair share of guns (and then some) but not one paint ball gun. lol! There may be one in my future. lol! Maybe I'll go ahead and take a shotgun with me and try that if the machine gun BB gun don't work. What size should I take 410,20 or 12 gauge? lol! If they would go down to my old silted in pond and stay there, I'd leave them alone.

Jeff, I've got about 7" of rain since the first of the year, but that is over 14 rain events. None of them have been over about 1.25" at one time. So still no gully washers for me. The pond is up about 20" since the first of the year. In the past week I've had 3 rains totaling about 2.3". The last one was Wed. night and was only .60", but the ground was already so wet on top and frozen deeper down, that the pond came up 5". I finally had a little water trickling out of the sediment pond yesterday, and still was so I'm hoping it might of came up a little more. In the last week it has came up about 12", but I really didn't have any rain to speak of the 3 weeks before that so it had dropped a few inches. It's probably almost 11' deep now.

Bob

I Subscribe To Pond Boss