Thanks John, Yeah the lay of the land offers us a lot. This property is in Boone County, Mo. We just recently purchased it and are planning on moving back to the Midwest to be closer to family and our son. So basically starting with a pond build, then followed up by a outbuilding, then a house build next year. I want to make sure we do this right since as I am sure many on this forum can tell me I have one shot. I had the DNR guys go to the site and check out where I thought would be a good spot and they marked on a Topo where they thought two locations would be good or combine some or both. The blue area is about 1 to 1/2 acres. The red area is about 3 to 3.5 acres. I am hoping to here from many of you in the area. For those near Boone County, any other Excavation contractors they may have used along with contractors for outbuilding etc. Currently I am trying to handle things from NC with travel back and forth when needed to MO to meet onsite. This should be an exciting year for us to get things moving. Hopefully I will get some feed back and suggestions from others have already gone through what I am about to.

Thanks

Bill

Last edited by MWB; 03/10/19 04:30 PM.