Have two ponds next to each other. Shiners are getting plentiful in the one without largemouth. Ice fished for awhile and caught a couple dozen 3.5- 4.5” ones, snipped off about 85% of their tails and put them in the bg lmb pond. Hopefully take a little pressure off the bg for a bit. Was trying for pumpkinseeds, yp and smb in one pond, bg and lmb in the other. The smb aren’t keeping up predation so I’m planning on moving over some of the lmb culls this spring. Tons of shiners, yp and little pumpkin seeds for them. I expect they’ll grow quickly. Still hoping to keep one pond for bg and one for pumpkinseeds. Time will tell.
The sun felt different, days are getting longer. Our local lakes have more ice cover than they have in decades. But it’ll go pretty quickly now.
Looks like I’m going to be eating more little lmb than I’d originally planned. Culling lmb from both ponds is going to become the majority of the fishing done here from the look of it.

Pond Boss subscriber

Would those that say "it can't be done" please refrain from interrupting those that are doing it...