wannapond0001, I was in a similar situation to you with your pond, late summer last year. When I finished and started filling I really was so excited about having my own pond I almost changed my stocking plans because the projected wait time was killing me.
Somehow my brain slowed down and the logical part took over telling me to stay with the original stocking plan of SMB, YP, RES and FHM with a few GSH.
I had 2-1/2 months of spawning FHM (fry showing up everywhere) before I stocked my yellow perch followed 2 weeks later with 2" SMB and 3" RES.
The only regret I have is I wish I would have done only the very limited number of 3-4" YP with the 30lbs of FHM and left it alone until spring 2019.
As it's been pointed out to me that my background in Fisheries management has been in existing fisheries and I've learned a LOT the last few months on NEW, FRESH ponds..
DON'T rush it, and BUILD a substantial forage base.
Forage is Key in my mind to absolute best results (obviously other things come in to play) but you don't get a do-over once the predators are stocked, at least not easily, or cheaply.
If I had one recommendation that makes the most sense to me would be to recommend you wait until fall to stock Predator at the earliest.
You could also stock some good numbers of BG at that time as well. The FHM will be so thick plenty of BG will survive to pull off a spawn early next summer.