I was jealous of everyone's structure using cinderblocks and came up with a design using more 2in oilfield saltwater PVC line. The prototype took 4 hours after many design adjustments. The second took 1.5hrs and could be done faster. The nose will stick in the tank bottom to help prevent tipping. May end up connecting two together if tipping is going to be an issue.
I'm calling it the Pond Buck and plan on making at least ten. How should they be placed in the tank? Perhaps groups of 3-5 or in a row, or in a row 5-15ft from dense cover? The guy who checks oil wells is going to find some more line for me. Not much 2in remaining but there is about 1/3mi of 4in I have access to. Debating on using it for a similar project.
I gathered some large logs this weekend. Should they be tied together so that ends stick up or left to lay flat on the bottom? Are they better in shallow or deep water? Considering another smaller traditional crib.

Attached Images
Pond Buck base detail.jpg Pond Buck.jpg Pond Bucks.jpg

How are you going to know unless you try!

NW TX 2ac main pond fed from 1100ac watershed going through 2 2+ac sediment ponds. 1st filled 10/2018
900BG, 200RES, 200HBG, 100CC and 23# FHM...."Free" BH, GSF GSH, LMB & ??? 75LMB 3/2020
I subscribe!