I finally used up all of the AM500 I had. The feeding has been very slow at best for some time now, and with so much forage in the pond, I'm going to wait until the water warms back up before I decide whether to start feeding again. Time will tell.

This last little system dropped another 3/4" of rain and brings my total to 4" this year.

Decided to take some readings while I'm waiting for the Saints to pound on the Eagles (hopefully they show up). At 3:00, the air temp was 58*f, surface temp is 62*f, ph measured 7.0 on a litmas stick, alk is still very low (less than 40) and hardness is non existent. I really need to dump some more lime, and maybe some gypsum. Not sure if I should wait till March, when the rain slacks off or go ahead and do it now. I'd hate to spend $ just to have it flushed out the drain with more rain, since I'm at the pipe now.

Some insight from the chemists here would be appreciated

.10 surface acre pond, 10.5 foot deep. SW LA. The epitome of a mutt pond. BG, LMB, GSF, RES, BH, Warmouth, Longear Sunfish, Gambusia,Mud Minnows, Crappie, and now shiners!!...I subscribe!!