Thanks for the text Chad and the kind words!!!
It's been awhile since I posted here and have learned so much about winter aeration here in central MN. More questions than answers for sure but good stuff none the less (at least I think so). Problems defined, theories postulated, prototype systems built, tests conducted, and data collected. Sadly, product development was stopped this year due to a lack of market interest. Instead of letting the information die, I thought I would share some of the things we did and maybe spur a little winter time discussion.

It's been so long I don't remember how to post pictures! smile Once I figure that out, I will post pics of different designs we tested, our testing methods, and the results. I will give as much detail as people want. Disclaimer: These are just my experiences and I will tell you straight up, in the dozens of ponds we ran tests on, each one was unique. We did start to develop some patterns but not enough testing over enough years had been done to be conclusive. Ok, Onto the posting pic challenge