I added the 10 Christmas trees along the shoreline yesterday. Most were added to existing lay down tree branches and or last years Christmas tree brush piles. I saved the two largest ones for adding to the to Christmas tree poles that are out in the deeper water. I will add them today. All the shoreline trees were added using a single hole cinder block as the anchor. After all that I went through my fishing tackle and rigged up a Caroline rig using a pearl colored fluke with the tail died Chartreuse. Caught lmb from 13" to 18" all of them were above the 100% on the RW chart. And all the lmb looked really good and healthy. While I was lmb fishing I saw some fish feeding on TFS around the pond. I targeted the HSB using a pearl colored tube bait dragged along the bottom. Second cast produced an 18" 3 1/2 lb nice and healthy HSB. I called it a day after that. It was a good day at the pond to say the least. Water temp was 51.7 to 9'. And like Vortex, the frogs were many and loud as they called out for the night.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy