I live in central PA. I am considering stocking adult trout in my pond in early spring. My pond temps reach 80 degrees in summer so I know I willl need to harvest all trout by late spring. I have a small 1/4 to 1/3 acre pond. About 10 feet deep in middle with two sides fairly steep. I have an aerator that has run 24/7 since last May. Moved it to 2 ft depth for winter. I have LMB, BG, 7 HSB, (stocked 10, kept three in warm weather fishing) FHM (which have spawned successfully)
I contacted a local trout farm and got prices to truck deliver trout. $500 minimum with $170 delivery. I was interested in 11-12” trout. I was told $500 would be 170 trout in that size. She recommended mixing in some 12-18” and only get 100 11-12” to meet minimum.
I really don’t want $700 worth of dead floating trout. So what should I do to prepare? Should I have my water tested? What are trout sensitive too?

Planning a family fishing weekend so I expect to remove a large quantity the first weekend. Any suggestions on my quantity to buy? I don’t want them to destroy the forage base for existing fish. Will there be enough oxygen for that many fish even for a short time?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.