Originally Posted By: Flame
Frank, what are you and your buddies using to catch your lmb this time of year? My visibility is still pretty bad at less than 12 inches. Only place I seem to be able to catch any lmb is near the feeder area but now I have a GBH that stands in the water next to the feeder every am and pm. I'm sure that is even spooking the lmb also!!

James, our only success was on small jigworms. Very light jighead, 1/32 oz, attached to 4 inch red shad powerworm. Moved slowly, hits were subtle. Once I concluded that I was hung, but it turned out to be a big LMB that hardly moved. Lost her, unfortunately.

My buddy tried a plastic lizard, a hot bait six weeks ago, without a single bite. My BOW doesn't get muddy no matter how much rain, but it does get a little murky. Next time I go fishing during winter it will be on a sunny day so temps rise a bit in the afternoon.

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160