Yesterday right at the crack of noon I vaulted out of bed ready for a normal day of doing very little. Did my usual routine of heating up some stale coffee, checking my E-mail, facebook alerts and my voice mail. The last one caught me by surprise. It was from wild Bill C and announced it would be a good day for him to drop by. Now I'm in Bradenton Fl so a bit unusual for the wild one to be in tha neighborhood. Called him back but got his answering machine. During nice weather I leave both front and rear doors open. Wasn't long before I heard grumblings going in the driveway. So in walks Bill and his bodygaurd Korn King. They settled in and we went into the better part of an hr insulting each other. What a fine X-mass surprise. Just wanted to share for some of you folks that haven.t had any good surprises this yr. Keep faith, there are still 3 weeks left. I have had some problems logging in along with word placement so I will wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a great weight to length ratio yr.

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.