I have to say the Polaris 900 xp has the best ride and is has been pretty reliable. I have to agree with snrub, pretty much everything he said about the ranger 900xp. And the mule is rougher ridding and tougher steering and louder than the 900xp but it might be a tougher machine. I have driven one several times in the woods and around hunting leases. When comparing the two against each other, I think most will pick the ranger. As far as jeeps we also have a Rubicon but it's nicer and no way are we taking it to the woods at my place. It would be so scratched up, no way it's going to the woods at my place. We also had the jeep pickup (older model) and the cost to keep it up was ridicules. It was and is a jeep that is in demand in the jeep market. Sold it for more than we paid for it. When it comes to jeeps, I would like to have another jeep for the farm but after owning a couple of them, I think the yearly upkeep, replacement parts etc are about equal with Polaris 900. We have used our side by sides and jeeps as farm work vehicles and they are driven most everyday. Like said in earlier post, my power steering problem left me in the woods while cutting firewood.

Pat, after owning several diesel vehicles from 2004 to 2015 in my business where we put a lot of miles on them yearly I now no longer buy them and steer away from them. We went back to gasoline and cng vehicles. I looked at the Kubota till I found out it was diesel. It is good looking if u like orange lol. Just kidding, I own a Kubota tractor/front end loader.

Last edited by TGW1; 11/27/18 09:03 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy