It was a nice day, guessing around 70. I started with getting my Polaris 900 out of the woods. The steering stopped working leaving me stranded the other day. I'm not sure if I will attempt to repair it or have it repaired. After all that, I went to repair the timer on one of my TH feeders. I was not able to fix it so I will be ordering a new timer. While I was at the feeder I had feed the fish and they were very active, hadn't been feed for about a week. I watched the pond and the fish were very active with the aquamax mvp that was thrown from the other feeders. I watched the hsb feed on the TFS, lots and lots of TFS in the pond and the hsb were all over them all around the pond. There may have been a few lmb feeding on them as well. Well, that activity made me grab a fishing rod and on the first cast I caught an hsb that was fat and sassy, guessing it was in the 3.5lb range. Caught it on a white sparkly tube jig while dragging it on the bottom. So, I decided to change up and grabbed another rod with a drop shot and a plastic worm. Caught a nice Florida lmb, guessing it was in or around 4lbs. Looked really healthy but I was surprised that the lmb was not so fat. I know its weight is over on the RW charts but still, I expected to see a fat belly but instead I saw a fish that was healthy but not fat. Now I am thinking about what I might do to increase the weight on these 4 lb Florida bass. I not quite ready to thin the herd so to speak because the last 3 I have caught looked like this one. I caught two last August/September. I did check the RW on those and they were in the 100% + range. So where to go from here?

Last edited by TGW1; 11/25/18 07:10 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy